My Jewish cooking adventure: Shabbos dinner compliments of Efi!

Sunday 11 December 2011

Shabbos dinner compliments of Efi!


I believe I must be the luckiest girl alive! Have a look what Efi prepared for Shabbos to my surprise! He has got to be the sweetest man alive as he last minute with very little notice prepared this beautiful and delicious Shabbos dinner while I after a very very long day at work, tired and absolutely starving came home with not a fraction of energy. Thank you my love...
Roast Chicken
1 whole Chicken
Mixture of vegetables (like: carrots, potatoes, sweet potatoes, baby onions etc)
Seasoning consisted of Salt, pepper and paprika.

Clean, chop and cut all ingredients. Drizzle with olive oil and season and roast in a pre-heated oven at 200C for approximately 35 mins depending on the size of your chicken.

This was served with an Israeli salad, pasta salad and hummus.

Good Shabbos and Shabat Shalom! 

1 comment: